Friday, June 15, 2012

Behind the Scenes


When I first heard about Kennesaw State University I was astounded of how many opportunities there were for my major. They had nursing and dancing for one of the opportunities and that was my main goal; however, I was told many things such as their campus was beautiful, they have peaceful work areas, great dormitory and a great deal of diversity. After I was informed about all these wonderful things at Kennesaw State, I got on the computer and viewed their website and was very interested in the majors and minors they had to offer. Then I took the innitiative to do a campus visit and it was awesome. When I got there, there were people studying in the neatly cut grass and construction workers building new buildings. They were also building new cafe eating places where people can make numerous choices of what they wanted to eat. It was an excellent experience for me. I saw all the good things people were speaking about so I made the decision and told myself this is the college for me! From your personal experience how do you know when a college is made for you? Next fall this is where I will be attending.

http://www.kennesaw.edu/

5 comments:

  1. I believe the thing that attaches me to a college are the other students there. I like very diverse schools because i come from a very diverse family full of whites and blacks. The multi-racial aspect of a school is a key factor for me when selecting a school!

    richardmcg33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You great detail of Kennesaw and you want to go there, but you still might want to look into other schools like UGA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that you actually researched or visited the university. You have the opportunity to notice your likes and dislikes of the university.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm glad that you didn't go based off of what you heard. You went and decide if you like the school for yourself. You never really know if the school is for you, sometimes you just have to go with your gut feeling.

    ReplyDelete