Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to the Beauty Basics





People say they like to act, sing, write, skate, and etc. What do you do best? Whats your deep darkest talent? Well I like to wear makeup and do hair. Im kind of a prepy girl that take hours to get ready and things of that such. I love to take my time on hair and my makeup; therefore, my passion is beauty cosmetology. It so much more than just a face with makeup, sometimes it can tell a story or a view of how you would want to be seen. Being a hair stylist and professional makeup artist is a big deal. You could get a job working with many music artist and peopel thats big in the industry by doing their hair and makeup and everything! It's the best passion you could ever have! I have already started working on my passion by doing family, friends and others hair and makeup and so far I am on the path to success.














6 comments:

  1. This is very good!! I like that fact that you would like make people feel beautifu. Keep up the good work. I hope to see you in a famous shop or have one of your owns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is great. It fits you well. I think you should stick to this and become known for it. You never know I may hire you to do my models makeup when I become Fashion Designer. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with embedding the videos and writing such a vibrant post. I'd like to see what you think about this site: http://www.toniacey.com/ She's one of the most famous make-up artists in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok ill definetly check that out!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well written post i like how passionate is seems in your essay i could see you doing this in the future honestly

    ReplyDelete