Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Leadership

Attending Maynard H. Jackson High School I was apart of the following activities that made me a leader:

  • Maynard Jackson SGA- My position was vice president, helping the president set up activities for the school.
  • Maynard Jackson National Beta Club- My position in this club was being the vice president as well and also making sure that I recruit all the students who made Honor Roll throughout the semester.
Attending Upward Bound as a UB Scholar, I was selected to be the representer for my school and my job was to set up activites for the UB scholars. So far what we have set up was a movie night watching Good Deeds which was successful with popcorn, an ice cream party with different flavors, a dance, talent show and an awards banquet. Being a represnter or a leader of something really shows your leadership skills, and how dedicated you are to doing somethcing and standing out from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment